My Photo
Name:

My Blogs reflect something of me

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Video of my First Cut at Playing "Theme for Young Lovers" by The Shadows

This video is for viewing how I played when I started out. SO 6 months down the line I want to look back at this. I've played LIVE ie. no preparation - warts and all.

Like the 'You never throw away the first piece of Pottery that you make' from Globe Trotter or Lonely Planet or something.

Here's the link to my website containing the .3gp ie RealPlayer video file.
http://www.geocities.com/guru_on_net/TheShadowsThemeForYoungLovers11-05-06.3gp.mp3

Geocities doesn't allow uploading/renaming the file with .3gp extension so just download the file and remove the URL's .mp3 keeping the .3gp as
TheShadowsThemeForYoungLovers11-05-06.3gp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home